Product Launch – Affiliates

Let’s Get Started Forums Ask EBR Product Launch – Affiliates

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelQuick 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MichaelQuick
    Participant

I will be launching soon (on JVZoo of course) and would like to know the best way to attract affiliates. Premium WordPress Plugins and Support.

As a newbie to the launch scene I would expect to be overlooked in the sea of launches – about 5 a day on muncheye.

I know that even 1 top affiliate could make a huge difference in the success or failure of a launch by an “unknown”, not only in traffic, but in attracting other affiliates.

Any insight would be appreciated!

E. Brian Rose
    Keymaster

You mentioned Muncheye. Have you listed your launch there? If not, you should.

For people new to product launching, I always suggest using a launch manager (sometimes called an affiliate manager). There are a few good ones out there. Seek out Valerie DuVall or Brad Spencer on FaceBook. If they are busy, they can surely suggest an alternative for you. A good launch manager already has the relationship with the affiliates and can make things a lot easier for you. They normally charge around ten percent of your take.

Also, be sure and either list swipe emails on your JVZoo Affiliate Info Page or on a separate page. Many affiliates automatically look for such pages at yourdomain.com/jv

Here’s a link that contains a template for adding swipe to your affiliate info page…

http://ebrianrose.com/how-to-significantly-increase-your-number-of-affiliates/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  E. Brian Rose.

MichaelQuick
    Participant

Thanks for the info!
    I have my jv page made, working on email swipes.

I tried to contact Valerie, but no response yet. Is there a chance you might give her a heads-up? Maybe you could let her know I am referral spam and not just regular spam? :)

Happy Vet. Day

USN ’76 – ’80
    USS Midway CV-41 ’78 – ’80

E. Brian Rose
    Keymaster

No problem. I just sent her a text letting her know you pinged her.

MichaelQuick
    Participant

Continued thanks! I was going to say you have no idea how much this means to me, but you probably know how much it could mean even more than I do.

MichaelQuick
    Participant

Brad said “I’m more on the side of webinars and what not…not launches per say.”

No response from Valerie.

Any other suggestions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Millionaire Within. All rights reserved.
error: Right click is not available on this site.