Advice

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  E. Brian Rose 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SamuelSeeto
    Participant

Hi E,
    1. What’s your advice for a marketing consultant looking to get more clients?

2. Apart from your own, what other books do you recommend reading or have been really beneficial to read?

Sam

E. Brian Rose
    Keymaster

It’s hard to answer your first question without knowing what type of consulting your company is doing. “Marketing Consultant” can mean many different things. With that being said, the basics to any consulting firm is to show a potential client a problem they have and then provide a solution.

When I was hustling clients, I was looking for companies that didn’t have a way of collecting leads on their websites, but probably should have. I would point out the problem and then tell them how to fix it. I did that for free in an initial fifteen minute consultation. Most loved the idea of implementing everything I told them, but were overwhelmed with the tech stuff. That’s when I offered to do it for them. Some paid me on a per lead basis, some paid a monthly service fee.

As for books that I recommend, Frank Kern has a short book called “How I Built A $175,000.00 Per-Month Consulting Business In 90 Days.” That might be right up your alley.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Millionaire Within. All rights reserved.
error: Right click is not available on this site.